Friday 5 June 2015

FNWF

Decisions, decisions......too many projects to choose from for FNWF tonight. I started with a little bit of applique for a pincushion. Marina made it for Dawnie in Japanese taupes and I couldn't resist the kit last time I was at The Home Patch. I love doing needle turn, and am still looking for my next big applique project.....

Of course the hexagons are always calling me. Two mini's on the go.....

Or I could start knitting a new cowl. I bought the wool at Morris & Sons in Sydney last weekend, which had a huge supply of beautiful wools. Not sure how I walked out with grey when there were so many incredible colours to choose from.

And I haven't made the first stitch in Irish Circles yet (that's the backing in the photo above), which I basted last week, just waiting for the right moment. Fortunately it's a long weekend here, so I may get to do a bit of everything.

I hope this weekend finds you warm, snug and stitching (if you're in the Southern Hemisphere anyway!).

Susan x

1 comment:

  1. Gosh yes.... too many options... Hope there was enough hours in your weekend to get it all done ???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...