Tuesday 12 November 2013

SSCS

My parcels are wrapped and ready to post for Chookyblue's Secret Santa Christmas Swap. My first ever swap partner sent me a couple of small gifts to open before Christmas Day, maybe so I wouldn't be tempted to open the main gift early! I have adopted that idea too, it just spreads the joy a little further.

Looking forward to another Cassilis stitching day this Friday. I think Kylie from Red Raspberry Quilts is bringing me a yummy fabric treat!

We have had the grand total of 6mm of rain!

Susan x

15 comments:

  1. Wow!! you're organised!!! Note to self...get stitching.....ahhhhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely tempting parcels Susan,chooky's swap is so much fun,enjoy your stitching day and your treat.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done - You will be sighing a big sigh of relief at having completed these parcels - I am still stitching!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish I was your partner... you are a thoughtful swapper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what's inside those packages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...very organised! Enjoy your stitching day......

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look very enticing susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you are so good getting everything ready early! I am still working on the ornament.... ( but the main gift is done)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, you're organised. I still have quite a way to go. Your swap partner will have a lovely time opening her gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting, my self control is terrible, I would not be able to wait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous.... it's exciting at posting time for SSCS...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea Susan - I have done that too, with what i am mailing - fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely idea Susan to spread the joy a little further! Have fun in Cassilis!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a good idea!!! have fun on Friday, hope to get there one day soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...