Saturday 30 November 2013

It's here!

My SSCS arrived yesterday, all the way from Norway. Inside was a set of lovely crochet ornaments. Perfect for me as crochet is not one of my talents. Annelise has done such beautiful, neat work.......thank you. There was also some yummy chocolates and a very tempting present to put under the tree.

I've had a great morning wandering around the first Mudgee Vintage Markets, the Farmers Market AND the Makers Market. So much passion and creativity in every stall.

I'm off to clean up my sewing room.

Susan x

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful pressie...lucky thing.
    How often are the vintage markets on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely ornaments............pop the present under the tree so it is safe..................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky girl - the crochet ornaments are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting Susan and such lovely decorations,love farmers markets.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting Susan. Lovely ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such tempting presents, susan - no peeking! those crocheted ornaments are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are posting too quickly for me! I bet there is something very, very nice in that package. The ornaments are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now the wait begins! Sounds like a perfect Market Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad the chocolate didn't melt! The surprise would kill me if I had to put that lovely pressure under my tree!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo how exciting !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope that pressie has made it under the tree nice and safe :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't crochet either!... so I love the ornaments!
    Is your tree up to pop the pressie under? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Exciting mail at your place too.... it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...