Friday 1 November 2013

FNWF

FNWF, a perfect way to end the week. Fish and chips for tea, followed by lots of secret sewing, and maybe a little quilting. Pop over to Cheryl to sign up.
I needed a small rusty hanger for one of my Christmas projects. I don't know what has happened in the rusty hanger market but it took a while to find the small size I wanted. Great service and prices from Sarah Jane Country Craft, so I stocked up. Black hangers seem to be what's popular at the moment.

And finally, I can open my Friends in Stitching swap gift tonight.

Have a great weekend.

Susan x

7 comments:

  1. Fish and chips ... yummm!
    See you tonight for some stitching time :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love fish and chips here especially after having been down to the beach! Woohoo enjoy opening your parcel Susan...how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely hanger Susan and boy i havent had fish and chips in a long time,cant wait to see what you got.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I brought cute mini hangers then have never made the cute quilt to fit...I think you have it the right way around! Take away Chinese here, cleaned up my sewing room instead, so I am ready to go in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've noticed rusty hangers are not so easy to come by now... thanks for the link
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. May have to check this out I need a few of these thanks Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree, they are not easy to find. I went looking for one for an xmas swap item recently, no easy task. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...