Sunday 11 March 2012

Who is it?

Who is it?

It's me.



In my previous life before children, DH and I used to travel by motorbike a lot. This weekend we went on a trip to Wisemans Ferry with some friends. It is 15 years since I last had a long ride on a motorbike, and my behind is feeling more than a little bit delicate tonight.

After a few detours due to flooded roads, we had a lovely dinner and a great night out. The weather was gorgeous. We came home today through the Blue Mountains and Oberon.

So no sewing this weekend.

Susan x

P.S. I was the passenger not the driver!!

8 comments:

  1. Great photos glad you had a good day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend away. You couldn't have had better weather for a ride. I hope you get to have a few more rides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful weekend and a good alternative to sewing. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos! I never had the nerve to ride on one but I have a sis who took many vacays on a bike with her hubby and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun trip! Sorry about your backside, but I'm sure it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like you had a great time. You will have to stitch standing up this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great feeling to be riding on the back of a bike _ rest your botty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to spend a weekend Susan. We have a harley and travel away on weekends sometimes too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...