Friday 23 March 2012

It's here

The first words I heard today were from Mr. 10 - "Happy Nundle Day Mum" at 4.45am!!!! How was I supposed to go back to sleep after that. Guess I will be super organised by the time Ann-Marie arrives at 8am.

Today we are heading to Girls Day in the Country at Nundle for the weekend. I am so looking forward to Sue Daley's workshop (could be a new project on the way....). There promises to be lots of fun, shopping, eating, and bloggers. Meeting other bloggers in real life will probably be the best bit.

Have a great weekend - I know I definitely will.

Susan x

2 comments:

  1. I was awake too at 5.30............55 hrs sleep is NOT enough..........lol.......travel safe see you at lunch........

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have the best time Susan...feeling real sorry for myself today..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...