Sunday 26 February 2012

Happy Sunday

Peg at Happy in Quilting has inspired me to have a look at some of my orphan projects. I do have a little collection of complete but unfinished (????) stitcheries. They come in handy for short notice gifts, but mostly it's just an addiction I can't beat. I really like unrolling them and just looking.



This one really should be used for something. It's called Spring Home Pillow by Kathy Schmitz. I just can't choose a coordinating fabric.



There hasn't been a lot of stitching here this weekend. My eldest son has turned 15 - we had ten 15 year old boys for the night on Friday - and it was great. They were all very well behaved. It was a great summers night.

Today is a different story - raining - my favourite weather. Stitching, cooking and hanging out with the family today. Perfect.

Hope you're having a lovely day too.

Susan x

6 comments:

  1. Your beautiful stitcheries deserved to be displayed, don't hide them away

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous stitcheries Susan..oh you must use them up...The Spring Home stitchery is just so gorgeous...enjoy your day it is raining here as well...I am so pleased I have inspired...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitcheries look gorgeous, I love the spring home one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lovely selection of stitcheries, especially the Spring Home Pillow...wow it must have been a fun party...do 15 year old boys have good appetites???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh such gorgeous stitcheries!!! I do love the spring pillow very much!! Would look nice in red too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die Stickerei ist ein Traum. Wunderschön.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...