Sunday 18 December 2011

FNSI Part 2

Well FNSI didn't go quite to plan. I did finish the stitching on the stocking but aaargh, the red thread ran when I rinsed it. I have never had this happen before, and I can't even look at it long enough to take a photo. Oh well, these things happen.

On Saturday I went to Bathurst, and of course I had to visit the Home Patch. These two little decorations are very happily at home now. How much rust does one house need?


 We have had relatives visiting from Queensland, so we have had a good day out today showing them the delights of Mudgee. They are finding it a little bit cool.

I am hoping to have a few relaxed days this week before heading off for a big family Christmas. 

Susan x

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, what a shame about the red thread, is there any way to redeem it? I hope so! Lovely decorations too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, thinking of you, is there a product you can use to wash away dye runs..Now I am a bit worried if it was the variegated red that I saw in your previous post...I'm working through the blocks for a larger project in a variegated red....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a shame about the thread, but the photo looks good.....love your purchase...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...