Wednesday 21 September 2011

10 Good Reasons to Buy Fabric

As if we need any encouragement. I found this list while having a tidy up today.

10 Good Reasons to Buy Fabric

1. It insulates the cupboard where it is kept.
2. It keeps the economy moving. It is my duty to support the cotton farmers, textile mills and quilt shops.
3. It is less expensive and more fun than psychiatric care.
4. It's a competition - the one who dies with the most fabric wins!
5. It keeps without refrigeration, you don't have to cook it to enjoy it, you never have to feed it, change it, wipe its nose or walk it.
6. Because I'm worth it.
7. Like dust, it's good for protecting previously empty spaces in the house, like the ironing board, the laundry basket, the dining room table........
8. It's not immoral, illegal or fattening. It calms the nerves, gratifies the soul and makes me feel good.
9. Because it's on sale.
10. Buy it now before your husband retires and goes with you on all your shopping expeditions.

All extremely valid I think.

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...